Pompano Beach Web Design Company
Terra Advertising Agency is the most trusted web design agency in Pompano Beach, FL
Table of Contents
Pompano Beach Website Design agency
Pompano beach Web Design Services
The only way to stand out from your competition online is to have a quality-built website. You can think of your website as essentially your company’s digital business card. Your company’s website is your digital home base and will be where all your current and potential customers go to find more information.
Just having a live website won’t be enough, though. Your website must be fast and optimized for mobile and search engines. Otherwise, no one will know you exist.
Why Should I Use A Website Design Agency?
At Terra, we know it can be tricky to find a starting point because, let’s face it, the internet is a crowded place. Given that all your competitors utilize online, it is just an inescapable reality. When considering hiring a website design agency or going the DIY route, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Stress-Free & Saves Time: Hiring a website design agency will ensure a stress-free process. This is because a professional website developer can quickly solve many errors or problems that may arise for a beginner.
- Website Security: This is one of the most overlooked reasons you should let a professional build your site. A good website developer will ensure your site is secure and remains online.
- No Learning Curve: You will save yourself the time and frustration that comes with building your website. There will inevitably be problems that you will have to pay a developer to solve.
- Extra Cost Associated with DIY: Like the above point states, you will inevitably have to pay a developer to solve problems that you can’t. This can mean, in some cases, you end up spending more than you would have hiring a website design agency in the first place.
- Search Engine Optimization: SEO is the most overlooked and misunderstood aspect of website development. You can use apps that enter the proper meta tags, but if you aren’t doing proper keyword research or have a solid backlink strategy, it means nothing.
How do website design services work?
The first thing you need to consider is what type of experience you want your customers to have. This means picking fonts, color schemes, and other design elements. These elements make it easier for us to create a website that meets all your needs.
The next step is to decide what type of functionality your site will need. Functionality is things like live chat, FB feed integration, or essentially anything that your visitors will interact with. If the functionality is not implemented correctly, visitors won’t want to use your website.
Your website should provide as much information about your product or service as possible. Having a lot of information on your site is also a great way to build trust with potential customers. It’s important to always remember if you can’t provide them with answers, other sites will.
The final step is to add logos, content, and images. This is what really can make your website stand out from the rest. High-quality images sized correctly will help your website stand out and look good on both mobile and desktop screens.
What does it mean to have a responsive website?
Responsive web design or “RWD” is the hottest thing in web design. Something being popular doesn’t mean it’s inherently valuable, though, but RWD lives up to the hype. It allows your site to be mobile-friendly and improves its look on desktop and tablet screens. Essentially it will enable your website to scale up or scale down to whatever the user’s screen size is. The alternative to responsive web design would be creating two separate websites, one for mobile and one for desktop. This increases cost and doesn’t create a consistent experience for your visitors.
A domain or web address is an address that can be input into a browser’s URL bar and brings up a website. Domains are registered on a yearly basis, with the maximum years you can purchase being 10. You can buy domains from domain registrars like Google Domains and Register. When you buy a domain, it is registered through the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). ICANN is a non-profit organization that creates and implements policies for domain names.
When entered into a web browser, Domains request a global network of servers that form the Domain Name System, otherwise known as “DNS.” The servers then will look up the name servers associated with the domain and send the request to those specific nameservers. The name servers are managed by hosting companies like Hostinger or Bluehost. The hosting company’s name server will send the request to the web server they have that stores your web page and other associated assets. And finally, the webserver sends the data back to the browser. All this happens with sufficiently optimized websites in under 1 second or under.
Web hosting is a service that allows your website to be posted onto the internet. A good hosting service is vital for your website’s speed and overall performance. A quality hosting provider will offer you good support in case of an issue and a variety of apps and automated processes that make your life easier.
There are a ton of different hosting options; here are some of the most popular:
- Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting: Think of VPS hosting as the step up from shared hosting. VPS is a hosting service that utilizes virtualization technology to give multiple customers dedicated resources on a shared server. VPS hosting is usually for medium-sized websites because it offers you a more secure solution than shared hosting but is cheaper than renting an entire server.
- WordPress Hosting: WordPress hosting is what it sounds like. It’s a hosting service optimized for WordPress sites. WordPress hosting will give you access to tools and services used explicitly for WordPress sites. Things like customized support, one-click-installs, automatic plugin updates, and automated daily backups are all things that can make managing a WordPress site a lot easier to do.
- Shared Hosting: Shared hosting is the most popular hosting choice, usually due to price. Shared hosting allows multiple websites to use just one single server. In most cases, you won’t know what other websites you’re sharing the server with. Each website will have a limit on the resources it can use; your hosting package determines the limit. The downside to shared hosting is your site can load much slower due to the limitation of the resources.
- Dedicated Hosting: Dedicated hosting is a service that dedicates an entire server to a single customer. This is only for huge websites with a lot of traffic. The price varies heavily based on the provider and what sort of hardware and resource allocation you need.
How Can We Help?
Get Started Today With
A Free Consultation!
What Our Clients Think
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply put its not hard at all. First we would need to figure out what you like and don’t like most about your current website. Then we can put together a plan to build your new website. We can use the content your website currently uses or scrap it all together for something new and fresh. It’s really just up to you, we can build anything you want.
Every website we build at Terra Advertising Agency is mobile optimized. Having a mobile friendly site is so important in todays age. Around 54% of all website traffic is through mobile phones. This means if your website isn’t mobile optimized you are creating a bad experience for over half your website visitors. This won’t just get you less business but will also negatively effect your SEO since google takes mobile page speed and optimization into account for ranking purposes.
This depends heavily on what it is that you need. The first thing we need to know is what your business online goals are. Is your company selling a product or service? How many individual services do you have? Or if you want to sell physical items online how many items will you’re store have? These are all important questions that we need to know before we can properly quote you. A custom website from Terra Advertising Agency can be anywhere from $500-$10,000+ depending on what you need and how fast you need it.
In order to make a great website it requires a combined effort between the website designer and you the business owner. This is because no one knows your business better then you, all the intricacies that an outsider would miss that you can shed light on. This helps us build a website that you love and is actually useful for your customers or clients.
We will have a number of questions for you from the beginning like: What does your brand stand for? Does your brand have an interesting backstory? Why do your customers choose your company over the competition? These are just a couple of questions we will ask you before we start the project. We rely on you heavily in the beginning stages to help us understand your brand and your vision for how you want the website to look.
If you don’t have answers to these questions or simply don’t have the time and just want us to build your site for you we can do that too. We would still need to have a consultation to go over some broader things to make sure we have all your companies details. We find the best sites are built through collaboration but we also understand you have to run your business and that takes most of your time so once the project is started we will only reach out for important updates or vital questions.
Your site will be hosted by us on Dreamhost servers. We are very transparent on our hosting prices and won’t use the bad practices other Web Design agency use of up-charging hosting prices. All of our sites are hosted using Dreamhost servers which boast an impressive and unheard of 100% guaranteed uptime. This means your website will always be online and safe from hackers.
A wireframe is a simple sketch of the key information that needs to go on each page of a site. It shows the hierarchy of the information and how much space it might require. This is a way to visualize what your site will look like without building it all out. Wireframes help us make sure the site is built to your exact specifications.
Yes. Once we complete the project you will have full access to your site to do whatever you would like with it. We will provide you a number of resources that will walk you through the editing process to make it easier to change things if you want to. We will always be there to help you if have any questions or want things changed but we completely understand if you don’t. Even if you wanted another company to do something on the site you will have full access to do whatever you like with YOUR website.
This depends heavily on what your website needs are. It can be anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months. This really just comes down to many pages and how much content your site needs. A huge E-Commerce site with thousands of products will take a few months but a simple 5 page website highlighting services might only take a few weeks. Every project is different and we will let you know beforehand what the timeline of your project is. These timelines are fluid and can change depending on obstacles that come up during the project but tend to be pretty firm.
The answer to this question really comes down to what your definition of results are. Will you start getting sales form day one? Probably not. Will you rank number one on google in the first month? Definitely not. Will your customers have a clear and concise place to read about your services or learn about your products? Definitely. SEO takes time and you have to build up that authority with google before they start rewarding you with rankings and organic traffic.
That is perfectly fine. The majority of our clients pay us a small monthly fee to make sure their sites are always secure and up to date. For most this is a no brainer it takes all the stress and up keep off your plate so you can run your business.