Orlando SEO Company
Orlando's most trusted search engine optimization agency!
Table of Contents
Orlando SEO agency
Orlando SEO Services
At Terra Advertising Agency, we focus on building unique SEO strategies for small businesses. We are an Orlando, FL-based SEO agency with transparent and effective strategies. We make sure our clients understand our strategy and set tangible and trackable goals. You can be assured that if you use us for your SEO needs, we will only use white hat methods, and you will never be penalized by google for dubious techniques. Delivering efficient and ROI-positive results is our sole focus at Terra.
What does your SEO process look like?
As stated above, we focus on making our SEO process extremely transparent. If you are interested in what our SEO process looks like, here is a short version of what we do step by step:
- Research: The first step in our process is researching your industry and competitors. The research phase is when we conduct our extensive keyword research. The keyword research and competitive analysis will be used as a resource to make decisions in our next step.
- Planning & Strategy: Our next step is the planning and strategy phase. This is where we decide what keywords we will build the pages around, how to handle content, create link-building strategies, and manage technical implementation strategies.
- Deployment: After we have researched and developed our plan, we move on to the deployment phase. This is where we deploy our optimization strategies to your website. Depending on whether your site is live or in pre-production, this step varies slightly.
- Monitoring: Once we complete the three previous steps and everything is deployed, we start to monitor your search ranking. Using in-house tools and a google search console, we start tracking things like web spiders’ activities, traffic search engine rankings, and other key performance indicators. We use the data we gain from monitoring to assess what should change and what should remain the same.
- Maintenance: This last step is something that will forever be ongoing no matter what you do. Google can change its search ranking algorithm, helping or hurting your site’s current placing, and it’s crucial to stay on top of this in case things need to be fixed or updated. This is why using an SEO agency can save you time and headaches. Maintenance can also entail creating blogs to help your site rank for long-tail keywords.
What is SEO? And why do I need it?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of trying to improve your website’s organic traffic and, therefore, its placement on search engine results pages. Search engine optimization can mean several things ranging from simple to super technical. The four key types of search engine optimization are on-page SEO, off-page SEO, local SEO, and technical SEO. You can read more about those below.
SEO is essential because of the organic traffic your site can get. Imagine how many people search for “best bbq restaurants in…” or “best bbq restaurants near me” now imagine your bbq restaurant ranked number one for those search terms. As you can imagine, that would be hundreds if not thousands of dollars in free organic traffic every month and could completely change a business.
It’s a given that your customers are searching for your business every day or terms associated with it on search engines. And if you aren’t ranking, they are getting sent to your competitors. If you want to outrank your competition, you can get started today by reaching out via our contact form, and we will send you a custom proposal.
How Can We Help?
Let Us Help You Rank!
SEO Solutions For Your Business
On-page SEO is when you optimize web page content. The most crucial on-page SEO factors are:
- Header/Title Tags
- Meta Descriptions
- Keyword Research
- Canonical Links
- Internal Link Building
- Alt Tags
- Content Optimization
Local SEO is what all small businesses should be focused on. Ranking for the term “real estate” is next to impossible but ranking for “real estate agents in Lakeland” is more doable since there is way less competition. Some things you can do to help your local SEO are:
- Add Schema Markup
- Use Locally Relevant Keywords
- Create Google My Business Listing & Optimize It
- Get Customers To Leave Reviews
Technical SEO is a phrase referring to optimizing websites to meet the technical standards of search engines. Our process involves using our in-house 200 points technical checklist to maximize your site’s search engine find-ability. The most important aspects of technical SEO are:
- 404/301 Redirects Management
- Site Structure
- Structured Data
- Page Speed
Off-page SEO is something that can be a massive headache for beginners. It can be confusing where even to start, and some people can point you in a direction that will eventually get your website in trouble with the Google algorithm. The critical aspects of off-page SEO include:
- Social Signals
- Press Releases
- RSS Pings
What Our Clients Think
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO stands for search engine optimization. This is the practice of optimizing your website so you can increase its find-ability within the leading search engines.
A sitemap is an XML file that lists the URLs of the website. It gives your webmaster the ability to add relevant information about the URLs like when and how often they are updated and how important it is, in relation to other URLs on your site.
Websites that are optimized properly can expect to start seeing drastic ranking improvements in about 3-6 months. This depends heavily on what industry you are in and the competitiveness and popularity of keywords within that industry.
If you want the short answer absolutely not. The long answer is also pretty simple, google has explicitly said they are against any exchange of money for links. While there may not be a way for google to tell right away a links is paid for and a website might see a bump your website will be heavily penalized if caught. A solid backlink strategy will use both a mix of reaching out to relevant blogs and websites in your industry and writing good content that people will organically link to. It sounds harder because it is, good link building strategies take time.
While google dominates online search with an astounding 92.47% market share according to statista. There are other search engines that people use. The Second highest in terms of market share is Bing. The third highest in search engine market share is Yahoo. Bing and yahoo combined only make about 5% of all searches every year so its best not to create your whole SEO strategy around either platform.
No. You should not expect immediate results. You will see your keywords move up the rankings but that won’t translate to traffic until your website gets to the first page of the search results. You can expect to see tangible results in about 90-180 days.