At Terra Advertising Agency, we focus on building unique SEO strategies for small businesses. We are an Orlando, FL-based SEO agency with transparent and effective strategies. We make sure our clients understand our strategy and set tangible and trackable goals. You can be assured that if you use us for your SEO needs, we will only use white hat methods, and you will never be penalized by google for dubious techniques. Delivering efficient and ROI-positive results is our sole focus at Terra.
What does your SEO process look like?
As stated above, we focus on making our SEO process extremely transparent. If you are interested in what our SEO process looks like, here is a short version of what we do step by step:
1. Research: The first step in our process is researching your industry and competitors. The research phase is when we conduct our extensive keyword research. The keyword research and competitive analysis will be used as a resource to make decisions in our next step.
2. Planning & Strategy: Our next step is the planning and strategy phase. This is where we decide what keywords we will build the pages around, how to handle content, create link-building strategies, and manage technical implementation strategies.
3. Deployment: After we have researched and developed our plan, we move on to the deployment phase. This is where we deploy our optimization strategies to your website. Depending on whether your site is live or in pre-production, this step varies slightly.
4. Monitoring: Once we complete the three previous steps and everything is deployed, we start to monitor your search ranking. Using in-house tools and a google search console, we start tracking things like web spiders’ activities, traffic search engine rankings, and other key performance indicators. We use the data we gain from monitoring to assess what should change and what should remain the same.
5. Maintenance: This last step is something that will forever be ongoing no matter what you do. Google can change its search ranking algorithm, helping or hurting your site’s current placing, and it’s crucial to stay on top of this in case things need to be fixed or updated. This is why using an SEO agency can save you time and headaches. Maintenance can also entail creating blogs to help your site rank for long-tail keywords.
What is SEO? And why do I need it?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of trying to improve your website’s organic traffic and, therefore, its placement on search engine results pages. Search engine optimization can mean several things ranging from simple to super technical. The four key types of search engine optimization are on-page SEO, off-page SEO, local SEO, and technical SEO. You can read more about those below.
SEO is essential because of the organic traffic your site can get. Imagine how many people search for “best bbq restaurants in…” or “best bbq restaurants near me” now imagine your bbq restaurant ranked number one for those search terms. As you can imagine, that would be hundreds if not thousands of dollars in free organic traffic every month and could completely change a business.
It’s a given that your customers are searching for your business every day or terms associated with it on search engines. And if you aren’t ranking, they are getting sent to your competitors. If you want to outrank your competition, you can get started today by reaching out via our contact form, and we will send you a custom proposal.
On-page SEO is when you optimize web page content. The most crucial on-page SEO factors are:
Local SEO is what all small businesses should be focused on. Ranking for the term “real estate” is next to impossible but ranking for “real estate agents in Lakeland” is more doable since there is way less competition. Some things you can do to help your local SEO are:
Technical SEO is a phrase referring to optimizing websites to meet the technical standards of search engines. Our process involves using our in-house 200 points technical checklist to maximize your site’s search engine find-ability. The most important aspects of technical SEO are:
Off-page SEO is something that can be a massive headache for beginners. It can be confusing where even to start, and some people can point you in a direction that will eventually get your website in trouble with the Google algorithm. The critical aspects of off-page SEO include: